- Open 'SETTINGS' icon on the home screen
- Click 'Wireless & Networks'
- Click 'Wi-fi Settings'
- Hit 'MENU' button at the top of the tablet or the screen
- Once it's open go to 'ADVANCED'
- Click 'WiFi Sleep Policy'
- Select 'Never'
Thursday, July 28, 2011
8:11 PM Optim Fa No comments
A lot of Flytouch users have reported an issue with Wi-fi that turns off on its own after a period of time. There is actually a setting on the device that can be adjusted in order for it to keep from disconnecting. All you need to do is to set the wi-fi sleep policy to 'never'. Although this may drain some of the battery life, it will alleviate the headaches from wi-fi disconnecting.