Monday, February 13, 2012
4:32 PM Optim Fa No comments
If you have a WM8650 tablet and not all android applications are displayed after a firmware upgrade you may want to clear the Android Market Cache to fix the issue. Here is how to do it:
1. Log in to the Android Market with your Gmail credentials
2. Open the Android Market Page & then press the home button to return to the home page
3. Go to Settings -> Applications-> Manage -> Running
4. Press "Market"
5. Press "Clear cache" (do not clear data)
6. Press "Force stop"
7. Return to "Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running"
8. Press "Google Services Framework"
9. Press "Clear Data"
10. Press "Force Stop"
11. Start Google Market, it must give an error
12. Reboot, once back Market should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work
13. Test the access: search Skype, Angry Birds on the market, it should return 400+ results including the original Skype and Google's maps